Prof John Whitelegg and Andrea Casalotti are the Vision Zero UK organisers.
Prof John Whitelegg
- authored the Department for Transport funded report on Vision Zero 2006,
- was a Lancashire County Councillor for 8 years and
- has been a consultant the World Health Organisation on pedestrian safety.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 01694 722365
- founded Vision Zero London in 2014
- regularly attends inquests following the deaths of pedestrians and cyclists in London
- keeps a detailed log of all known Active Travel KSIs in London.
Fatalities are recorded here and here.